CERTIFIED WELDING SERVICES
Welding is one of the full-service disciplines at NMH, aside from, for example, assembly and coating. Our manufactured innovative industrial products meet the utmost stringent demands of today’s industries.
Enabling us to distinguish ourselves in high-quality welding services of carbon steel or stainless steel, we have invested in knowledge, skills, and comprehensive certifications.
ISO 3834-2 REQUIREMENTS
With our continuous quality-controlled service, we can process your welded products according to the following:
- to execute optimal preparations and performance in fusion welding of metallic materials according to ISO 3834-2.
- to possess extensive qualification certifications for welding materials such as carbon steel and stainless steel with various procedures
- our competencies have been qualified by Procedure Qualification Records (PQR or WPQR). Each PQR is a record of a test weld performed by a qualified individual welder. Thorough further tests ensure a procedural a good weld. The PQR document and its variables are used to construct the Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) as an instruction for the welder.
- our welders to follow the formally written Welding Procedure Specification (WPS). This document describes how it’s need to be carried out for making quality production welds as per the code requirements. The WPS defines the rules, welding parameters, and the test (NDT) details, or how the workpieces are to be assembled and welded.
- our highly trained, skilled, and certified professionals work with the utmost care to manufacture your industrial products. The welder is periodically subjected to a test to determine his capacity in performing a specific welding application. These performance qualification tests are specific to a WPS.
- welding-coordinators, International Welding Technologists (IWT) and International Welding Engineers (IWE), to plan and monitor all projects and procedures.
ISO EN 1090-1 REQUIREMENTS
The EN 1090-1 ensures proper procedures and quality control for load-bearing steel constructions and their components. This implicates that our sub-suppliers meet this standard as well. EXC (scale 1 – 4) indicates the level of procedures and quality control from non-load-bearing to heavy-load-bearing.
In the ISO 3834-2 standard, the comprehensive quality requirements are listed for optimal preparations and performance in the fusion welding of metallic materials. This forms the basis for the quality and criteria related to the EN 1090-1 standard. EN 1090-1 specifies the requirements NMH needs to meet for applying CE marks on in-house produced load-bearing steel structures and its components. Requirements include Factory Production Control (FPC) and welding certificates.
Also, we comply with non-destructive testing (NDT) requirements executed by notified bodies (e.g. TÜV NORD, VUZ and cooperating with LR). Tests include visual, magnetic, ultrasonic, and roentgen for heavy loaded constructions and pressure equipment.
Kindly contact our offices for more information on our services. We have many example options to share with you.